We can help you to implement your objectives … we provide all (or any) of the following services:
• Initial technical advice.
• Planning and Building Control matters.
• Specifications, Schedules of Work.
• Client liaison and progress reporting.
• Stage payment certificates, final snagging inspections, etc.
• Quotations and indicative costings from selected Building Contractors.
• Regular inspections of work in progress, site monitoring.
RICS Consumer Guide PDFs
From Plan, Design to Build We Can Help…..
Don’t Get Stressed Let Us Help!…….
We members of:
We’re different … Our team includes members of the following:
• Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• Association of Building Engineers
• Royal Institute of British Architects
• Royal Town Planning Institute
• Institute of Civil Engineers
• Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
• Institute of Historic Building Conservation
You can be sure that whatever area of Professional Advice you require, we are in a position to help or point you in the right direction.
We also have access to a wide team of Building Contractors and Tradesmen who can implement high quality improvements and repairs to all elements of your property, tradesmen who can be relied upon to provide the right standard of workmanship at the right price.
We will be pleased to provide Site Management advice and overseeing works to implement your plans.
Contact us ……
…… To discuss all your requirements for a Survey and Surveyor on the Isle of Wight, Hampshire, New Forest, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, Wiltshire, Avon, Berkshire and Surrey.
All consultations are strictly confidential. All initial consultations are Free.